International Mortgage enquiries remain strong
Despite the recent worldwide political uncertainty, international mortgage enquiries remain strong, particularly in the Spanish property sector, according to Rob Govier of the MHI Group.
“We have noticed a change in profile of our potential clients. Before it was very much a case of holiday homes and investment properties but now we are finding an increasing number of people looking to make a more permanent move. – Our biggest market has always been Spain and we still have strong levels of enquiries in the traditional areas, Costa Calida, Costa del Sol and the Costa Blanca, but we are also finding that Portugal, France and Italy have remained busy”.
We are currently experiencing our busiest few months of 2016 for mortgage enquiries for our properties in the Murcia region on the Costa Calida, no doubt this is as a result of the weak Pound, but also because interest rates are so low in Spain and likely to remain very low for the foreseeable future, so why use your own money to purchase your dream home in the sun, when we can assist with typical mortgage rates of 2% or lower!
“Cash buyers are now considering taking a mortgage whilst the exchange rate is against them and with interest rates at record lows, it really is a great time to consider funding your overseas purchase via a Spanish mortgage”, said Rob.
With the very low Bank Deposit account rates, Britons are receiving little, or no return from their saving accounts. We are seeing more enquiries from savers / investors wishing to purchase property in the Murcia region. With such incredibly low property prices, Capital appreciation is almost guaranteed, also rental income is very easy to achieve (we can provide expert advice on rental income and all Professional Property Management costs through our experienced partners)
Here are just some of the reasons to consider using a mortgage to purchase a property in the Murcia region on one of the many gated golf resorts, or close to the coast:
- In the nicer areas of Murcia, there is a general lack of property available for long for rental and holiday rental during the holiday season.
- With incredibly low prices, properties from 85,000 euros (plus the usual closing costs) can provide good long term return yields in excess of 6% per annum.
- Mortgage interest rates so low, typically just 2% or lower, please note we deal with every major high street bank and are able to secure the best and most competitive rates for our clients, why use your all of your savings?
- It makes perfect sense to spread your investment risk over many investment products, property will always provide a stable longer term return and with our expert advice on both property selection and mortgage product, managing every aspect of your purchase, it could not be easier.
We are available to provide instant quotes for all mortgage requirements with no upper, or lower limit, contact us now for the latest news on mortgage products available, also enquire about some of the incredible properties we now have available at lowest prices, just see our Murcia golf properties at www.twoseasinvest.com
We recommend you consider the following when renting your property to guarantee maximum returns:
- Have the property furnished to the highest standard, make sure it is comprehensively equipped, have great photographs on the web sites and make sure prices are competitive!
- Where possible, have Internet connection and international television available.
- Always stay in regular contact with guests when they arrive back home after they have stayed at your property. Positive feedback is great, but take note of negative feedback, use it to improve your property and your overall service.
- If your property is on one of our amazing Murcia gated golf resorts, have a couple of sets of spare golf clubs as this may attract guests who are social golfers and encourage “out of season” enquiries, also airlines charge a fortune to transport golf clubs.
- Bikes will also help attract rental enquiries for your Murcia property, the Murcia regions is now one of the most popular destinations in Europe for winter training for amateur and professional cyclists alike.
- Finally the most important tip is to ensure that the property is clean with fresh bed linen and towels and generally beautifully presented, selection of the “key holder” or Property Manager is vital.
We look forward to hearing from you, we will not charge a penny prior to getting you a Spanish mortgage, we will normally be able to get an “offer in principle” within 5 days and we will even offer a discount if we help to find the property for you, so what have you got to lose, contact us today.